Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Digital Art / Professional Premium Member Aloysius ReedIreland Groups :iconbigloveclub: BigLoveCLub
Big is love!
Recent Activity
Deviant for 1 Year
4 Month Premium Membership
Statistics 271 Deviations 2,739 Comments 292,116 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

Well, yeh, i simply cant get wifi to connect to my home network at all from my desktop. Its quite infuriating and for the last 10months the problem is worsening no matter what kind of fix I try.

The upside of this is Im getting ALOT done. I mean I have zero internet distractions which could for about 60% of all daily distractions and the other 40% from distractions at home. So my production abilities have significantly increased. I love it! If I ever get my internet back on the desktop I will in future only alot myself a certain time to go on it. 

I tried a new style today, emulation the Family Guy artstyle rendering Lois as a ssbbw and immensely huge and borderline immobile, coming very close to her protrayal in the infamous episode I was saluting. I didnt like how in the episode they hid alot of her away behind objects like tables and beds and such. Just made me want to see more. Maybe that was in the intention to make us make what we wanted to see. 

Which makes me think, is there any other styles I could try out and further that have direct weight gain links in the original media. For example Stripperella has a weight gain two part episode I might try next after a re watch. Sabrina the teenage witch also has a weight gain episode were Sabrina eats all the pancakes at school because some kind of syrup on them and grows to a huge size, its lifeaction so they used a crappy looking fat suit. But I could make that scene look alot better now.

deviantID

AloysiusEroticArt
Aloysius Reed
Artist | Professional | Digital Art
Ireland
I am an erotic artist and floating personality inside someones head. I like to draw and explore the sides of Belly Art and Fat Appreciation.
Interests

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconchwen-hoou:
Chwen-Hoou Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Excellent job on Fan2000's latest commission.
Reply
:iconaloysiuseroticart:
AloysiusEroticArt Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
thank you very much!
Reply
:iconchwen-hoou:
Chwen-Hoou Featured By Owner 4 days ago
You're welcome.
Reply
:iconmystifiedbeef:
MystifiedBeef Featured By Owner Aug 28, 2014
When is the Britta WG sequence coming?
Reply
:iconaloysiuseroticart:
AloysiusEroticArt Featured By Owner Aug 28, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
Hopefully i can get started on it soon, been pretty busy lately.
Reply
:iconcitystylegraffitti:
CityStyleGraffitti Featured By Owner Aug 22, 2014  New member Hobbyist Artist
Join my group please thanks
Reply
:iconaloysiuseroticart:
AloysiusEroticArt Featured By Owner Aug 23, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
what group is this?
Reply
:iconfan2000:
fan2000 Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2014   Writer
Thanks for faving an installment of September 17-23 from Living in the Fat Lane, I'm glad you enjoyed it and hopefully Inquired and I will be able to continue this project in the future.
Reply
:iconaloysiuseroticart:
AloysiusEroticArt Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
yeh, its really good. nice and simple renditions.
Reply
:iconfan2000:
fan2000 Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2014   Writer
Good to hear, I hope you'll let Inquired know, he did the morphing while I did the wording.
Reply
Add a Comment: